NEW COLLECTION! Free shipping from 70€!
Terms and conditions of salonobuwniczy.pl online store
1. The owner of an online store is the www.salonobuwniczy.pl AMB Sp. with o.o. company with its registered office in Torun ul. Chrobrego 145/147 NIP 879-266-98-68 REGON 341393580 registered at the District Court in Toruń VII Commercial Division under KRS number 0000450976 Contact details: e-mail: email@example.com phone (56) 648-80-44.
2. The purchase in the online store salonobuwniczy.pl may only be made by an adult person.
3. The goods offered are brand new and covered by manufacturer warranty. All prices are expressed in Polish zloty and are gross prices.
4. Given on our website information about goods and price are only an invitation to make an offer within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code. Presented product offerings are for information only.
Rules for placing orders
1. A necessary condition for the realization of purchases in our online shop salonobuwniczy.pl is properly filled in the order form the choice of payment method and sending the order. If the Buyer provides incomplete information in the order form Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. Shop staff shall confirm acceptance of the order by sending an e-mail. Conclusion of sales contract occurs upon confirmation of the order by the Seller.
3. The customer may at any time join the loyalty program creating account at salonobuwniczy.pl
4. Before placing an order the Customer declares that he has read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of salonobuwniczy.pl online store
6. The Customer may cancel or change the order at any time prior to shipment of the order. For this purpose you may contact via e-mail or phone.
7. Seller attaches to each of the purchased goods receipt or invoice if requested.
1. Payment for purchases must be made within 3 working days unless the Seller in writing agreed to a different date.
2. The Seller is entitled to terminate the contract of sale in the event of delay in payment.
4. The customer has the right to choose the method of delivery of the goods at the time of order or prior to shipment of goods.
5. The customer is obligated to pay the total sum of purchased goods plus the cost of shipping.
6. The customer has the following options of payment for purchases:
By bank transfer to the account indicated by the Seller
Via the PayU service
Upon receipt of goodsu
1. The customer may choose personal collection of ordered goods at no additional cost of delivery in one of the shops of the Seller: Torun
2. Shipments are sent out daily on working days. All shipments are sent from the warehouse in Torun. If the ordered goods are available in stock in Torun seller realizes the shipment next day after the payment or cash on delivery option selection. If the goods are in stores in other localities the delivery time is prolonged but not longer than 5 days. If the ordered merchandise is not in stock the order is completed within 14 working days (suitable annotation found in the description of the goods). The Seller confirms shipment by sending the client such information by e-mail
3. Delays in delivery of the shipment to the customer by the Polish Post or courier will be constantly explained by the Seller after the notification of this fact by the Buyer.
4. Cost of delivery(0-16Euro) depend on basket value metod of payment and country of delivery. Customer can check delivery cost in the basket.
1. The customer has the option to exchange the purchased goods to another from the current offer of the Seller.
2. The customer is obliged to inform in written or electronic form or by the telephone Seller about the willingness to exchange the purchased item to another within 14 days of its receipt. Exchanged goods should be returned to the Seller within 14 days from the date of notification about the exchange.
3. The Seller confirms to the Client product availability for the exchange and reserves it for the customer
4. Goods for the exchange will be sent to the customer after the return of the unused product to the Seller with no damage and in original packaging.
5. Only paid goods for exchange shall be sent by the Seller at his own expense by courier.
1. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the purchased goods. The buyer returns the Seller undamaged unused merchandise in factory packaging together with the sales document within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. The withdraw from the contract must be reported to seller in writing or electronically.
2. After finding no trace of use the Buyer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract will receive a refund of payment for purchased goods but not earlier than after the receipt by the Seller the return shipment of goods. The buyer shall be refunded in the same manner that he used while realizing the contract unless the parties mutually agree otherwise.
3. The Seller will not reimburse the costs of shipments ordered by the Buyer to the Seller.
4. The Seller reserves the right not to accept COD shipments
5. We do not accept returns of goods purchased on the invoice issued to entrepreneurs.
Warranty and complaints
1. The Seller\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s liability under guarantee / warranty claims is 2 years.
2. Complaints of purchased goods should be reported to the Seller in writing or electronically. The notification should include customer data description of the defect request of repair or replacement with new goods free from defects discount or withdrawal from the agreement
3. The customer shall deliver faulty goods at his own expense to the Seller
4. Along with the advertised goods proof of purchase e.g.: receipt invoice confirmation of transfer or other must be provided.
5. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days of receipt by the Seller.
6. Seller will inform CLustomer of the way it has been dealt with in writing.
Personal data protection
1. The Purchaser when registering in the online store salonobuwniczy.pl agrees to the collection and processing of personal data by the Seller within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101 item 926 as amended. d.) only for execution of the contract of sale.
2. At the same time customer agrees to receive from the Seller advertising information.
3. Consent is not a necessary condition for the realization of the Order.
4. Purchaser shall have the right to inspect the contents of given personal data and to correct them as well as request their deletion.
This Cookies Policy sets out the principles of storage and access to information on User devices via cookies to achieve electronically supplied services requested by the User by AMB Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Torun.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Administrator - means AMB Sp. z o.o located in Torun 87-100 ul. Chrobrego 145/147 NIP 879-266-98-68 REGON 341393580 which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in user devices.
2. Cookies - means computer data in particular small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses the web pages of the Service.
3. Administrator Cookies - means Cookies published by the Administrator related to electronic provision of services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies published by partners of Administrator through the website.
5. Service - means the website under which the administrator conducts online service active in domains: salonobuwniczy.pl
6. The device - is an electronic device through which the user accesses the web pages of the Service.
7. User - the entity to whom in accordance with the Regulations and laws electronic services can be provided or whith whom agreement on provision of electronic services may be signed.
§ 2 Types of used cookies
1. Used by the Administrator cookies are safe for user devices. In particular no viruses or other unwanted software or malware can get into the device via this route. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and individually adjust each User Service. Cookies typically contain the domain name from which they originate their storage time on your Device and assigned a value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session Cookies: These are stored on the user\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s device and remain there until browser session ends. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
b) Persistent cookies: They are stored on the user\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s device and remain there until the User deletes them. End of the session of the browser or shutdown of the devices does not delete them. Persistent cookie mechanism does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or exclude access of cookies to his Device. In case of using this option the use of the Service will be possible excluding the functions which by their nature require cookies.
§ 3 Purposes for which cookies are used
1. The administrator uses its own cookies to correctly configure the service in particular:
a) adapt web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of the Web Site.
b) identify the Service User device and its location and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
c) store the settings chosen by the user and personalizing user interface eg. in terms of the language or region of the user
d) save the history of visited pages in service in order to recommend the content
e) the font size appearance of the website etc.
2. The administrator uses its own cookies to authenticate the user on the site and ensure user sessions on the site in particular:
a) maintain a Service User session (after logging in) through which user does not need to retype login and password on every page of the Service;
b) proper configuration of selected functions of the Service allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session.
c) optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
3. The administrator uses its own cookies to implement the processes necessary for full functionality of websites in particular:
a) to adapt web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of his Web Site. In particular these files will allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User Equipment and properly display the web page tailored to his individual needs;
b) the correct handling of the affiliate program allowing in particular the verification of sources to redirect users to the service website.
4. The administrator uses its own cookies to store user location and in particular for correct configuration of selected functions of the Service allowing adjustment of the information provided to the User with regard to his location.
5. The administrator uses its own cookies to analyze and survey and audit viewing figures and in particular to create anonymous statistics to help understand how the Service Users use the Service which enables improvement of their structure and content.
6. The administrator uses its own cookies to provide advertising services in particular to adapt presented through the Service advertising services and third party products.
7. The administrator uses external cookies to collect anonymous general and static data using Google Analytics tool (external cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the US).
§ 4 Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The user can independently and at any time change the settings of cookies specifying conditions of their storage and access by cookies to user\\\\\\\'s device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence can be made using the web browser settings or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in web browser configuration or inform about them whenever placing cookies on user device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
a) Internet Explorer
2. The user may at any time remove cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.
1. AMB Sp. z o.o reserves the right to:
change prices and quantities of goods in online store offer during the day
withdraw individual products offered online store
introduce new products to offer an online store
conduct and cancel all kinds of promotional and sales.
2. In matters not regulated herein the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
3. The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish language.
4. The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is court having jurisdiction over the defendant place of residence or the court having jurisdiction over the place of execution of the contract.